If I do not receive an email confirmation for my registration, I have not been accepted as a consignor or volunteer. I should receive separate email confirmations for consigning and volunteering. If I do not receive these confirmations, it is my responsibility to email the directors immediately to let them know of the problem.
Because important changes have been made to our Acceptable Items
& Tagging Info
pages, it is my (the consignor) duty to follow all old & new requirements including:
- ALL TAGS MUST BE PRINTED ON WHITE CARDSTOCK IN ORDER TO BE ACCEPTED FOR THE SALE. Items with tags printed on colored paper or lighter weight paper will not be accepted.
- ITEMS WITH TAGS THAT ARE SHRUNK TO A SIZE SMALLER THAN THE PRE-FORMATTED SIZE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THE SALE.Make sure that your printer is set for LANDSCAPE setting.
- CLOTHING MUST BE HUNG ON ADULT SIZED HANGERS ONLY IF OVER THE SIZE OF 12 MONTHS. Clothing over the size of 12 mos. fall off hangers that are small or infant/child size during the sale. Your clothing may become damaged, lost, or etc. causing your item not to be sold!
- SOCKS, BRAS, & UNDERWEAR MUST BE HUNG ON CHILD SIZED HANGERS. For further details on these items, please see our Tagging Info page.
- SHOES MUST BE ZIP TIED TOGETHER AND CAN NOT BE PLACED IN BAGGIES OR ETC.. ONLY 10 PAIRS OF SHOES PER CONSIGNOR WILL BE ACCEPTED!
In order to consign items, I am required to pay the $10 non-refundable set up fee at registration each sale.* Volunteers are not required to pay this fee if they are not consigning items.
It is my responsibility to read all tagging and other instructions on the website.
If I register to consign and do not show up and do not cancel my registration by September 20th, 2014 at 9:00 a.m., I will not be able to participate as a consignor in the next sale.
If I register to volunteer and do not show up, do not send someone in my place, and do not cancel by September 20th, 2014 at 9:00 a.m., I will not be able to volunteer in the next sale and will forfeit my preview sale ticket.
*Registration Fee can be paid using Credit, Debit, & PayPal. Please note using PayPal Features such as BillMeLater or by using your Bank Account to do an E-Check, may delay your registration due to further processing steps PayPal must take to complete your transaction. Volunteer Registration & Tagging Systems will not be available to a Consignor until all PayPal transactions are complete. If you are wanting a particular Volunteer Shift or trying to complete your registration quickly we highly suggest that you use your Credit Card/Debit Card associated with your PayPal account.
Click here once you have read and understand the above: I AGREE
Is your phone number & email up to date on your for your Sweet Repeats Log In?
Please help us keep our records up to date.